WAS Accreditation Scheme for the Management Systems Certification Bodies
ISO/IEC 17021 Conformity Assessment - Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Management Systems for Quality Management Systems ISO 9001, Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, Medical Devices -- Quality Management Systems -- Requirements for Regulatory Purposes ISO 13485, HACCP Based Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000, Information Security Management Systems ISO 27001 Information Technology Services Management System ISO 20000 Security Management System for Supply Chain ISO 28000, Energy management System ISO 50001, Ship Recycling management System ISO 30000, Societal Security-Business Continuity Management Systems -Requirements ISO 22301, Asset Management-Management Systems- Requirements ISO 55001,GHG- Verifiers etc.
WAS Accreditation requires that Certification Bodies for the Management Systems conform to the most recent versions of the following International Standards as applicable:
- ISO/IEC 17021 - Conformity Assessment - Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Management Systems
- ISO/TS 22003 - Food Safety Management Systems – Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Food Safety Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27006 -Information Technology -- Security Techniques --Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 28003 - Security Management Systems for The Supply Chain – Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Supply Chain Security Management Systems
- ISO 30003 -Ships & marine Technology – Ship Recycling management System-requirements for bodies providing audit & certification for ship recycling management.
- ISO 14065 -Green House Gases – requirements for Green House Gas validation & verification bodies for using accreditation or other forms of recognition;
- ISO 19011 - Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Relevant WAS Accreditation Requirements