WHY TRUST US
- WAS is legally established corporate entity in UK and provides its accreditation services according to the established objectives as per the Memorandum & Articles of Association with the Corporate Affairs - Registrar of Companies, UK.
- WAS operates as per ISO/IEC 17011, General requirements for bodies providing assessments and accreditation of conformity assessment bodies.
- WAS quality system deploys policies that support our credibility and transparency.
- As per the Law it is not compulsory for any accreditation body to be under any network of law and anybody would have the authority to act as the accreditation body provided such body has necessary infrastructure.
- National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST), U.S. Department of Commerce has completed the review of our affirmations of self-declaration both as a quality system registrar accreditation organization and a laboratory accrediting organization..
- Organization Member: The National Conference of Standards Laboratories-USA
NCSL International was formed in 1961(as NCSL*) to promote cooperative efforts for solving the common problems faced by measurement laboratories .Today, NCSL International has over 1500 Member Organizations from academic, scientific, industrial, commercial and government facilities around the world. This wide representation of experience provides Members a rich opportunity to exchange ideas, techniques and innovations with others engaged in measurement science.
- Corporate Member: Metrology Society of UK - National Physical Laboratory Premises-UK
- Permissions: World Accreditation System (WAS) operates its accreditation programs as per the applicable International Standards and Publically Available Documents and has requested for the official permission to the following organizations to use their Publications Vis: Requirements/Guidelines/Advisories: for the WAS accreditation applicants and the accredited CABs who wish to implement these requirements/guidelines voluntarily. The details of the permissions are posted on the WAS website under "Publications".
- International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation(ILAC)
- International Accreditation Forum(IAF)
- The Accreditation services provided by WAS may be accepted on the basis of an independently delivered service designed to support organizations seeking verification of the credibility and integrity of accredited conformity assessment bodies.